sekrat presants?!

F33nX said:
i did it last year too on the other forum, and i didn't get anything:(

This is a liiiiiitle more concentrated...so I think everyone who's in will get something.

I think it would work on this forum, but it would be better if we set a price like $10 with no maximum. Because if we got something really cool for someone and someone gave us a $2 locket with goatse in it, we might feel ripped off.

Also, we should start this earlier because some clients on this website are INTERNATIONAL

Also, another idea is that each present must include clues to as who you are. They can't be overly obvious, but if you get right, you get bonus marklar or something.

crazymike said:
I think it would work on this forum, but it would be better if we set a price like $10 with no maximum. Because if we got something really cool for someone and someone gave us a $2 locket with goatse in it, we might feel ripped off.

Also, we should start this earlier because some clients on this website are INTERNATIONAL

Well I dunno about you canucks but it takes about a week for something from here to reach the States.

crazymike said:

Sucks for them that they live in Sucklickitstan.
HA HA!

:D

My only think is keep it secret. Letting everyone know who they got is lame cause then they just ask the person ""OMG, liek wat do u want for xmas? LOLOLOLOLOL" and its not really a secret santa anymore.

NeedMoreEmo said:
Back to wr3kt's point, it's a lot more concentrated, so chanes are I'd know who the person was by their name.

Very true. But then again, maybe you wouldn't.

SPELLING EDIT: just what the hell are chanes, missy? Hmmm? :lol:

theacoustician said:
My only think is keep it secret. Letting everyone know who they got is lame cause then they just ask the person ""OMG, liek wat do u want for xmas? LOLOLOLOLOL" and its not really a secret santa anymore.

But if I got you would I have to get two lots of presents under different personalities?

BigDov said:
Very true. But then again, maybe you wouldn't.

SPELLING EDIT: just what the hell are chanes, missy? Hmmm? :lol:

What I use on your mom at night, Trebeck!

NeedMoreEmo said:
Back to wr3kt's point, it's a lot more concentrated, so chanes are I'd know who the person was by their name.

You don't need to use your real name on a return package. The only way you could guess, is by the location.

And if we keep it at like $10 then it's not an issue if you don't even use a return address :p