See ya.

you were always pretty dead on and pretty witty. i enjoyed your posts.

good luck son

So, you resent him? It's his choice. No one's running him off...not even his ex.

i've decided i'm not going to use "ex." "ex" is so harsh, and he'll always be in my life. he's not Xed out or anything. i believe we'll get along fine one day so long as we're not married. plus, the word "ex" makes me feel like i have to go to nascar.

well, maybe it's just because i live in alabama.

but he is my former husband.

Divorces suck, that's for sure. But it seem that your former wife is still on talking terms with you which is good. I'm one that like to keep in touch with people that have played a major role in my life. Especially when you part ways on reasonable terms. My ex wife is strange when it comes to communication. I see her online (facebook) around once ever two months, yet she only responds about once or twice a year. Of the times she does respond, she comes across very nice yet very stand-off-ish. Like she doesn't want to talk to me. I've confronted her and told her that if she doesn't wish to communicate at all that she should just let me know and we can make it final, no communication. yet she always says she has no problem. And this just reminds me why we got divorced in the first place.

Anyway. So it just seems that you could very well have a good avenue here in which to communicate with your former wife and also with good ol' friends.. That's something I would not give up.

For every good person who leaves 5 bad ones show up. Please don't go.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIAnkrPgTvY"]YouTube - Double You - Please Don't Go[/ame]