See ya.

btw sorry about all the divorce stuff i had no idea, i'm just keepin it light hearted on my end ;) i mean c'mon aprils got cooties

This is what I wanted to say so I'll piggy back on your post. :p

I swear you are playing dumb. You have known spange and thorn for YEARS.

I've known who they are but I didn't know they were together :( I had a hard time keeping track of who was with who and where

For some reason, on this forum its a safe bet that every chick is with a dude who posts here. Except Dharma.

see that's where the confusion came in. when I was trying to figure this out I recalled her name and tried to place her with another member and I couldn't so then I thought maybe I was wrong about the other ones

you're still shacking up with knyte, right?

Sorry for your divorce and the the way it's all happened. It's tough and it's gotta be bard to post on the same forum as your ex.

Maybe a break is better than just all out leaving? I mean, you've been a part of the place for a long time. Think about that and realize that a lot of people don't think it's necessary for you to leave.

In any case, good luck. :)

for whatever it's worth, this is what i think as well. people do not have to choose sides anywhere. you have a choice to stay or go and i have a choice to stay or go. we each make our decisions. we are adults. you choose to treat me how you wish, i choose to treat you how i wish. you choose to trash me, i STILL have a choice to ignore or respond. and vice versa.

you are capable of being an adult and i am capable of being an adult. that said, you are making your own choices. and i think, if you choose to go, you will be missed around here.

see that's where the confusion came in. when I was trying to figure this out I recalled her name and tried to place her with another member and I couldn't so then I thought maybe I was wrong about the other ones

you're still shacking up with knyte, right?

:fly:

sorrry again

the band playing downstairs tonight is called spare change. if that's not a sign to get your ass down here for the parties...

spange is a conglomeration of the words spare change for whoever didn't know

I'm pretty sure that was my fault. I'll trying to stop fucking the forum.

You're welcome.
I'll dip my balls in that!
the band playing downstairs tonight is called spare change. if that's not a sign to get your ass down here for the parties...

spange is a conglomeration of the words spare change for whoever didn't know

spare change monkee!!!