See ya.

For some reason, on this forum its a safe bet that every chick is with a dude who posts here. Except Dharma.

Not me, but I hardly post so I don't really count. :p

More drama that I've been fortunate enough to miss...all I can say is sorry to hear you're leaving, good luck wherever you end up and whatever you do with your life. :heart:

Stick around, Sp'ange. Don't be dramatic. The world doesn't consist of you and Thorn. There are billions of others out there, and you have a lot of friends here. Life is short.

Also, I broke up with my kid's mom almost 7 years ago, and I still live 4 miles from her and see her all the time. And we're...well...let's just say we're still trying to figure things out. Find yourself and life just might come along and re-introduce itself. Never say never. You have a perma-bond through your children.

Stick around, Sp'ange. Don't be dramatic. The world doesn't consist of you and Thorn. There are billions of others out there, and you have a lot of friends here. Life is short.

Also, I broke up with my kid's mom almost 7 years ago, and I still live 4 miles from her and see her all the time. And we're...well...let's just say we're still trying to figure things out. Find yourself and life just might come along and re-introduce itself. Never say never. You have a perma-bond through your children.

omfg r u hittin dat?

OMG Hi2u!

COWARD.