See ya.

Sp`ange

Flaccid Member
Nov 19, 2004
33.745091, -84.390205
www.uselessforums.com
Marklar
₥0
To wrap up Drama Week.. I will say; Goodbye, Auf Wiedersehen, Ciao, Au Revoir, Shalom, Adios, Do svidan’ya, Hwyl fawr..

Some may know all and all may know some. Sorry for anything..

But I don't think I should be here any longer and will only stick around for an hour or so more. If you want to/need to contact me, info is in my profile or you can ask someone that knows me.

s p a n g e [a t s y m b o l g o e s h e r e] g o o g l e m a i l [p e r i o d g o e s h e r e] c o m p a n y (n o t e d u c a t i o n a l o r g o v e r n m e n t a l o r a n e t w o r k)

I would very much like to know about the Scavenger Hunt..

...and if NME cries. :heart:

So long, and thanks for all the fish. Have fun storming the castle!

:hay: :f5:

It's a shame it's turned out this way man. I hope you are happy in the future and make the best of a bad situation.

I'll send you my tears in a jar, but only if you agree that you'll do the same when the inevitable second position is announced. :fly:

:heart::heart:

Sorry for your divorce and the the way it's all happened. It's tough and it's gotta be bard to post on the same forum as your ex.

Maybe a break is better than just all out leaving? I mean, you've been a part of the place for a long time. Think about that and realize that a lot of people don't think it's necessary for you to leave.

In any case, good luck. :)

Sorry for your divorce and the the way it's all happened. It's tough and it's gotta be bard to post on the same forum as your ex.

Maybe a break is better than just all out leaving? I mean, you've been a part of the place for a long time. Think about that and realize that a lot of people don't think it's necessary for you to leave.

In any case, good luck. :)
This is what I wanted to say so I'll piggy back on your post. :p

they were married? when did that happen?
I swear you are playing dumb. You have known spange and thorn for YEARS.

sorry your goodbye thread got trashed man. if you don't have any plans tonight give me a ring.

fwiw, I don't think you should leave the forum either