Hawt See what happens when you stop internally fighting or being political and just help?

you know and I know that there is no way they would get that kind of thing done that fast around here.

Hell, we had a sinkhole ON THE SIDE OF A HIGHWAY and it closed that damn road for 3 weeks.

No, America really is a sad model of inefficiency.

to be fair, took 2 and a half weeks for bids to be solicited and a contract awarded.

you know and I know that there is no way they would get that kind of thing done that fast around here.

Hell, we had a sinkhole ON THE SIDE OF A HIGHWAY and it closed that d*mn road for 3 weeks.

No, America really is a sad model of inefficiency.

Don't take America as a whole when certain parts are nowhere near that inefficient. It also depends on if you're talking at a federal, state, or city level. Where I live, the city is extremely quick at repairing all aspects of issues around the city. As I've said before, when the blizzards and ice storms hit around here, the streets were clear the very next day. Potholes and water main breaks are repaired the same day they're reported.

I even called once about a break on Thanksgiving, and there was someone there 2 hours later doing investigative work.