See? I can be useless too! (pics)

N

Niltrog

I don't really need to go into the whole story behind these, so I'll just say, this is what happens when you're in a too-easy music theory class :D I did the original scratch versions 3-4 years ago, but just pulled them out and recreated them in Photoshop. Now I have the option to even change line sizes or colors or anything.. And it's easy to fix if I make a mistake :p All of these are recreations of the ones I did a few years ago, but I'm thinking about working on some new ones since it's even easier now. Anyways, pics.

Original format:
cool01.JPG

You can check out the rest of those by doing 01-09 but I'm not tagging them.

New format:
covercopy01.png
covercopy02.png

covercopy03.png
covercopy04.png

covercopy05.png
covercopy06.png

covercopy07.png

covercopy08.png

covercopy09.png

Could use some cropping, but eh.

Useless? Yeah.. But that's what we're here for :cool:

fly said:
You can officially start collecting flashlights now with Robert. :fly:

edit: in reality, even opening Photoshop scares me. :(
You put collecting fine pieces of state of the art lighting technology in the same category as connecting dots on a piece of paper? I'm almost offended.

I Robert I said:
You put collecting fine pieces of state of the art lighting technology in the same category as connecting dots on a piece of paper? I'm almost offended.
This made me LOL.

Everyone has thier quirks, settle down man. :p

The real nerds of the "business" would've ripped your head off :p

How in holy shit did I miss this little gem???

Niltrog, buddy, I don't really know what to say about your doodling or dot connecting deal you've got going there....... I really don't.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Every once in a while they shift me to a different chair at the home.

I like to have them collect photos off the ass-prints.

Photos or rubs/imprints??? It seems to me that getting a rub off the ass-print would be way more artsy and satisfying.