Secret Turn Ons

there are a couple girls/bartenders at my bar with enormous boobs and they are always the ones I get shots from because they wear low cut tops and then shake the shots up on ice quite vigorously :drool:

they must not've been there when i was. i would've noticed. course, big boobs for me probably aren't the same for you. :fly: different standards and all.
Note to self.

Avoid getting too drunk at Zac and April's.

but it's fun! besides, you don't remember much anyway. it's called freeing your inhibitions, right april? i think i remember you telling me that. did i get it right?

I've got that one nailed
i just find this downright charming. :fly: :heart:

they must not've been there when i was. i would've noticed. course, big boobs for me probably aren't the same for you. :fly: different standards and all.

but it's fun! besides, you don't remember much anyway. it's called freeing your inhibitions, right april? i think i remember you telling me that. did i get it right?

i just find this downright charming. :fly: :heart:

no, the big boobie girls weren't there the night you were ;)

guess you've never stayed at their house. they have a sign that says "three's NEVER a crowd!" it's actually a requirement if you stay at their house, especially since they have a one bedroom.

It's true, when Knyte told her we had sex in their shower she stated "Oh, good, I'm glad, but did you try the bed?"

I have a slight suspicion there were cameras set up.