Secret Santa: What Did You Get?

SpangeMonkee said:
wh00p!

Mine just arrived.. I hope my person likes theirs as much as I like mine..

smartmass2nz.jpg

Smart Mass

Hey that's cool stuff!!! Sweet

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I got my sekrat presant today! :heart: BigBoi69 (aka: BigDov)

Thanks buddy! I think the bottle of lotion is going to be a little much for that tiny box of fapkins though.

sekrat.jpg

:heart:

CletusJones said:
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I got my sekrat presant today! :heart: BigBoi69 (aka: BigDov)

Thanks buddy! I think the bottle of lotion is going to be a little much for that tiny box of fapkins though.

sekrat.jpg

Hehehehe you dork! I couldn't fit the family size box in there too, otherwise I woulda hooked you up! :lol:

Hope you like the pretty smelling lotion dude :)

I've gotten nothing, except for from my secret santa at work. :(

BigBoi69 said:
Hehehehe you dork! I couldn't fit the family size box in there too, otherwise I woulda hooked you up! :lol:

Hope you like the pretty smelling lotion dude :)

Oh, next time take the packets of silica out of the box before shipping. I had to vacuum to get them all up because the packets broke and they flew all over my kitchen when I opened the package.

CletusJones said:
Oh, next time take the packets of silica out of the box before shipping. I had to vacuum to get them all up because the packets broke and they flew all over my kitchen when I opened the package.

Oops :( Sorry dude......... those things suck don't they?

NeedMoreEmo said:
Patience, I'm sure you'll get something soon. If not I'll buy you something to make up for it. :lol:
such love :heart:

I still haven't heard a word from the person I sent a gift to. I'm giving her till New Years and then I'm crapping in a box and sending it to her.

kristchan said:
such love :heart:

I still haven't heard a word from the person I sent a gift to. I'm giving her till New Years and then I'm crapping in a box and sending it to her.

Nothing says holiday cheer like crap in a box!!! :lol:

Hope you hear something soon :eek:

wr3kt said:
[i.mg]http://www.ops-u.com/uploader/userfiles/wr3kt/w3.345.jpg[/img]

Addressed to:
Senor wr3kt
Hairclub for Men

Thanks crazymike. :D

you are welcome ;)

how did you know it was me?