Secret Santa: What Did You Get?

OKAY, i was going to wait until i was around my apartment for more than 5 minutes and take pictures of what i got from my sekrat santa, but my camera has died on me and i have no pics:( so, since i am around for more than 5 minutes now..
thank you thank you thank you sekrat santa!!!!! (who failed to put their name in the box:p )

i received a lovely gift set from bath and body works, my favorite store to get purty girly stuff at...i swear this person read my mind! it came in a satin red purse and had shaving cream, lotion, foot scrub, bubble bath, and foot massage lotion. this person must have seen/heard the horror stories about my feet casualites from running! :heart: :heart: :heart:

my present gets sent priority tomorrow...muahahahaha :D

Last edited:
I got a Hummer today at lunch from my sekrat santa. Pics to follow soon.

edit: Hummer :drool:

mvc048s0xs.jpg

Thank you sekrat santa whomever you are!

Last edited:
F33nX said:
OKAY, i was going to wait until i was around my apartment for more than 5 minutes and take pictures of what i got from my sekrat santa, but my camera has died on me and i have no pics:( so, since i am around for more than 5 minutes now..
thank you thank you thank you sekrat santa!!!!! (who failed to put their name in the box:p )

i received a lovely gift set from bath and body works, my favorite store to get purty firly stuff at...i swear this person read my mind! it came in a satin red purse and had shaving cream, lotion, foot scrub, bubble bath, and foot massage lotion. this person must have seen/heard the horror stories about my feet casualites from running! :heart: :heart: :heart:

my present gets sent priority tomorrow...muahahahaha :D

Wow that sounds like a completely awesome gift. I hope my chick isn't disapointed with hers.

SpangeMonkee said:
I left mine off on purpose.. That way it would still be sekret.. duuhh.. Just my return addy..

Yea...that's kinda how secret santa always worked in my family...

You know the person you get, but they have to try and guess who got it for them, which is why I didn't understand the point of not knowing who you're buying for.
Maybe that's just my family.

Or maybe I'm crazy.

Will someone let me sit on their lap?

wr3kt said:
I finished eating taquitos about 15 minutes ago so it's shut and happy.
This one time I had taquitos at Jack in the Box... I was curled up on the bathroom floor crying about the new asshole it tore. :(