Sechsay pics

SpangeMonkee said:
you gotta make the poot and the blanket move in one swift motion or the other person might catch on.
personally, I prefer to make the poot and then not do anything with the blanket for a couple of minutes. You gotta let it rise to the top before you open it. Then when it's just about ready, you tell her that your arm is falling asleep or something. She moves the blanket and gets it full blast. :D

Artwork, yaaay! I wish I had some artistic talent of the drawing/painting variety. I'm just not quite so creative when it comes to stuff like that. I love good artwork though. I frequent Deviantart.com . . . frequently . . . to drool over all the beautiful artwork, digital manipulations, and photos. In fact, I just recently bought my first professional print last month. A remarqued Artists Proof of The Dark Tower, by Michael Whelan, the cover art for the 7th book in the Stephen King series. Now I just need to get the sucker framed and hung in my office. It's sooooo purdy.

Used to to go the High Museum of Art a lot when I lived in Atl. The special exhibits were always cool, but I used to like to go and just roam around the general exhibits. There was a landscape there, that for the life of me I can't remember the name of now, that I would just stand and stare at. It was gorgeous. The Finster exhibit is really cool too.

bast_imret said:
Artwork, yaaay! I wish I had some artistic talent of the drawing/painting variety. I'm just not quite so creative when it comes to stuff like that. I love good artwork though. I frequent Deviantart.com . . . frequently . . . to drool over all the beautiful artwork, digital manipulations, and photos. In fact, I just recently bought my first professional print last month. A remarqued Artists Proof of The Dark Tower, by Michael Whelan, the cover art for the 7th book in the Stephen King series. Now I just need to get the sucker framed and hung in my office. It's sooooo purdy.

Used to to go the High Museum of Art a lot when I lived in Atl. The special exhibits were always cool, but I used to like to go and just roam around the general exhibits. There was a landscape there, that for the life of me I can't remember the name of now, that I would just stand and stare at. It was gorgeous. The Finster exhibit is really cool too.
art museums are awesome, easily one of my favorite places to go. I'll go and spend a whole day there just wandering around. I like to go on Tuesdays because it's free that day. :)

CletusJones said:
art museums are awesome, easily one of my favorite places to go. I'll go and spend a whole day there just wandering around. I like to go on Tuesdays because it's free that day. :)

Free Art Tuesdays Rock!

CletusJones said:

:D I'm absolutely beaming like a proud poppa...... I love the local art museum and galleries. They're not the greatest, but they're still cool.

A few years back, the Portland Art Museum had a fairly extensive M.C. Escher collection on display that was just awesome.........

theacoustician said:
The art fair isn't till March 8 or something like that. I don't care about the parade.
Yeah, last time we went my brother almost got into a fight with this large woman who was bing a bitch to my mom. I kpet telling him to calm down....so that I could kick her ass. No one messes with my mom! :mad:

BigDov said:
I do it in the nude mostly, thinking of you and humming Pretty Woman...... you're all the inspiration I need April....... :drool:
w00t! Naked Painting Dov!! :drool

bast_imret said:

He won't take me anymore though...I have a very bad habit opf touching the art. I'm bad but I just can't help it. I'm like a little kid...Oooooooo!