Sechsay pics

ChikkenNoodul said:
Thank yee

I bought it at the Wyland gallery in Honolulu, had it shipped to my office. It came in this huge 5'x5' box :fly:

Ive always been a fan of sharks in art
I like the form and the way it moves
I have a collection of 4 different sharks I made out of oak, Ill have to take a pic for ya.

Pandora said:
Wow that's pretty cool, but kinda hard to see. Don't suppose you've got a bigger pic of it???

wy00036gc6by.jpg

Bigger, but still shitty - I can try and get a pic with a real camera later, these are the ones from their website

ChikkenNoodul said:
wy00036gc6by.jpg

Bigger, but still shitty - I can try and get a pic with a real camera later, these are the ones from their website

If I'm thinking of the same artist, I visited the gallery in San Francisco down at Fisherman's Wharf, and it was amazing. Made me wish I had a few thousand dollars in funny money to blow on some pics :(

ChikkenNoodul said:
Probably the same one, he does those giant murals of whales 'n such.

That's the one. I always find myself amazed at how he captures light filtering down through the water...... I've never been able to quite get the hang of that in any of my paintings.

BigDov said:
That's the one. I always find myself amazed at how he captures light filtering down through the water...... I've never been able to quite get the hang of that in any of my paintings.
Wait a second.

BIGDOV PAINTS???