Ontopic SEC to add 4 more teams.

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Marklar
₥34,706
A story just broke that Texas A&M will be joining the SEC. It is also expected to be announced that Clemson, FSU, Missouri will be joining as well. Not good for the Big 12 or ACC.

The interesting thing to watch now is if the rest of the Big 12 splits. If TX goes independent and OU moves then KU would most likely move to the Big East. Really the only way to save the Big 12 is if they go after Cinncy, Memphis, Boise State, and AF like they talked about before.

eh. it's so money driven they've given up on geographics and the whole thing has become retarded. i'm pretty much over college sports anymore

pro sports you know what its about though. college sports used to be about rivalries and going to all the games, think college kids can fly across the country for a football game against a team in their div? dumb.

pro sports you know what its about though. college sports used to be about rivalries and going to all the games, think college kids can fly across the country for a football game against a team in their div? dumb.

College sports are about the same thing. Have been for a long time.

I was like he Securities and Exchange Commission has teams? Then I was like ohhhhh.

plot, div III is still mostlyabout the game, it's more fun to watch >.>