Season shot

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
http://www.seasonshot.com

Has anyone actually used this? Better yet, what does it taste like? If you shot a robber with it, does that mean you can eat him? Would it distract zombies into eating each other with its flavor enfusing pellets? The questions are endless.

This invention will change the world. Ok, not really.

My guess is it's essentially the same concept as loading rock salt.

from their faq:

When will it be released? - Back to questions
Please check back soon to hear more about our progress.

How much does it cost? - Back to questions

What game can you use Season Shot with? - Back to questions
Season Shot can be used with most bird game. Pheasants, quail, duck, turkey and others.

What is Season Shots range? - Back to questions

How accurate is Season Shot? - Back to questions

Doesn't sound like it's much more than a marketing idea.

I had a dream about zombies last night. It was fuckin' weird. I only knew one person in the dream. I had to kill a zombie dog. Then, the zombie goats ate the dead zombie dog because the couldn't get to me.

oh yeah, anyways..

I wonder if someone would trip out if you shot the meat while in the grocery store.

I had a dream about zombies last night. It was fuckin' weird. I only knew one person in the dream. I had to kill a zombie dog. Then, the zombie goats ate the dead zombie dog because the couldn't get to me.

oh yeah, anyways..

I wonder if someone would trip out if you shot the meat while in the grocery store.

That may be cause for ejection from the premises.

st00pid liberals :rant:

Hey, you got a problem, mister, you take it up with building management. In the meantime, you gonna move along quietly? Or do I gotta get out the pepper spray.

*I swear to Zeus, Odin, and Vishnu that this isn't an excerpt from a conversation I once had with a mall security guard.

Hey, you got a problem, mister, you take it up with building management. In the meantime, you gonna move along quietly? Or do I gotta get out the pepper spray.

*I swear to Zeus, Odin, and Vishnu that this isn't an excerpt from a conversation I once had with a mall security guard.

Yeah, Ive had the "Sir, please leave before you cause a scene" conversation before as well:shady: