Ontopic Searching for a book: Silent No More

Status
Not open for further replies.
SCOLD ME WHY DONT CHAAAAA!!!

Dude... please point out ONE time in the history of UF that a thread tagged ON TOPIC has stayed "on topic" ------nevaaaaah!

And putting a disclaimer at the end of your post demanding this to stay "on topic" is only gonna bring all the boys to the yard!

tumblr_lqe6tw5aMT1qafrh6.gif

Sent from the white knuckle grip of my Lord & Saviour, CEO
Ooh she's cute!

Who is she and what's so special about her to be considered as an idol?

Her name is Naya Rivera aka Santana Lopez from Glee

IRL she's a crazy obsessive Botox queen who's thirst for the limelight reaches new lows every day!

On TV she plays the opposite.

She's awesome

Her name is Naya Rivera aka Santana Lopez from Glee

IRL she's a crazy obsessive Botox queen who's thirst for the limelight reaches new lows every day!

On TV she plays the opposite.

She's awesome

And she's your idol?

Actually, I'm not surprised. I wouldn't expect you to have "insert inspiration woman name here" as a role model.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
SCOLD ME WHY DONT CHAAAAA!!!

Dude... please point out ONE time in the history of UF that a thread tagged ON TOPIC has stayed "on topic" ------nevaaaaah!

And putting a disclaimer at the end of your post demanding this to stay "on topic" is only gonna bring all the boys to the yard!

tumblr_lqe6tw5aMT1qafrh6.gif

I am trying to help a family member who is in mourning for his father, a man I respected and liked. You don't want to help with that, that's fine. I don't care. You want to disrespect that? That's pretty fucking shitty.

I am trying to help a family member who is in mourning for his father, a man I respected and liked. You don't want to help with that, that's fine. I don't care. You want to disrespect that? That's pretty fucking shitty.

Hey buddy don't talk to me about disrespectful behaviour at this forum.

Cuz I've posted and shared about some pretty awful shit (more than you could ever dare to), including my dads death and there were still some assholes posting their shitty stuff to me or in my thread.

So
Cry
Me
A
River

Stop crying. It's just a thread.

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG and nukes
Status
Not open for further replies.