Ontopic Search isn't broken now NOOBS - New BOOKS thread

Re-reading the whole Wheel of Time series in prep for the Amazon show. Just as good as when i last read it about 20 years ago.

Man, that was another one I couldn't get into. Maybe got half way through the first book. :(
i dont see you liking much of any fantasy from what you post. Have you ever liked a fantasy book? might just not be your bag

Re-reading the whole Wheel of Time series in prep for the Amazon show. Just as good as when i last read it about 20 years ago.
Im one book in. Kind of wanted to continue, but I wasn’t sure I had the commitment.

I’m more into non-fiction. I’ve been having trouble finding a topic though. I like philosophical topics, but most are sprinkled with a big helping of mystical bullshit these days.

Finished Leviathan Falls.

So, did Holden destroy the other universe at the end, or did he just close up shop and let the outsiders wash away the ring station and gates?

Finished Leviathan Falls.

So, did Holden destroy the other universe at the end, or did he just close up shop and let the outsiders wash away the ring station and gates?
ive got it queud up but still haven't read

We Are Legion (We Are Bob) - Dennis Taylor

Engineer sells company he built, sets up cryogenic trust for his noggin, dies. Wakes up and finds himself as the piloting program shoved in a starship sent to colonize the galaxy. First in a trilogy. Already bought the other two books