Ontopic Search isn't broken now NOOBS - New BOOKS thread

I have recently started reading from physical books more. I was big into ebooks for a while but there's something special about a physical book. Puls I have more books than I can shake a stick at in the library. They even let us give suggestions for new books. I gave them three book suggestions and they had them in less than a month. Very cool.
Library's also check out ebooks these days. I think Overdrive is the app they use.

I have recently started reading from physical books more. I was big into ebooks for a while but there's something special about a physical book. Puls I have more books than I can shake a stick at in the library. They even let us give suggestions for new books. I gave them three book suggestions and they had them in less than a month. Very cool.
I agree with all of that, but it is also yet another screen that I'm staring at if I'm reading, and that is starting to bother me as well.

Library's also check out ebooks these days. I think Overdrive is the app they use.
Yeah I have that. It's convenient if I forget to bring are real book. I checked Game of Thrones out on it the other day because it was already checked out at the library. Luckily I found a copy of it at one of those honor system libraries at the coffee shop.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
I agree with all of that, but it is also yet another screen that I'm staring at if I'm reading, and that is starting to bother me as well.
Not sure what you mean. What screen would I look at by checking books out at the library?

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
The one benefit to ebooks is I can read them at night with the light off while the wife sleeps.

What is this bullshit in this book I just read to my kid? Copyright 1996. Surely they were called video games in 1996? I like how the system is wireless but the controller is not. And in 1996. 20181220_080325.jpg