Ontopic Search isn't broken now NOOBS - New BOOKS thread

That reminds me, I really want to read this book.

The Dictator's Handbook: Why Bad Behavior is Almost Always Good Politics
Amazon product ASIN B005GPSLHI
That looks like it would go well with How Democracies Die and Young Hitler. I was surprised by how much those two books related so much. I need to put this one on my reading list.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
I checked out an arm full of books from the library yesterday and the librarian told me I don't have to return them untill next year. 2019 creepin in.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
I checked out an arm full of books from the library yesterday and the librarian told me I don't have to return them untill next year. 2019 creepin in.

A chicken enters a book museum [library]

Chicken : " book "
Librarian : [ hands chicken a book ]

the next day

Chicken : " book book book "
Librarian : [ hands chicken three books ]

the third day

Chicken : " book book book book book "
Librarian : [ hands chicken five books ]

At this point the librarian is curious how a chicken is reading so quickly so she follows the chicken home and peers through it's window. She saw a sickly toad with a cold compress and a thermometer in it's mouth and the chicken handing books to it and the toad replying " red it , red it , red it red it red it . "

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
I have recently started reading from physical books more. I was big into ebooks for a while but there's something special about a physical book. Puls I have more books than I can shake a stick at in the library. They even let us give suggestions for new books. I gave them three book suggestions and they had them in less than a month. Very cool.