Ontopic Search isn't broken now NOOBS - New BOOKS thread

No One here gets out alive?
Nah, I would say that
The guy actually worked for the band and had first had knowledge of how things were

You wouldn't say that?
I dunno...from other excerpts I've read of his, (in comparison to reviews by many that say that very thing), it leans more to idolatry.

Uh because I'm a woman

It's like asking a minority why they don't like racism

I like feminism because I hate patriarchy

Not hard

I guess I don't get it, I'm feminism dumb. I mean, there are times where I've noticed prejudices because I'm a female, but I'm so dude in nature it bothers me little.

I don't know... I guess I haven't been affected by it enough to warrant joining a group. How have you been affected?

I guess I don't get it, I'm feminism dumb. I mean, there are times where I've noticed prejudices because I'm a female, but I'm so dude in nature it bothers me little.

I don't know... I guess I haven't been affected by it enough to warrant joining a group. How have you been affected?

Me personally - sexual assault - sexual harassment - exclusion - being talked over - being ignored - not being taken seriously - not being looked on favourably for wanting a raise etc Loads of reasons

But it's not even about me - I have it fine because I'm pretty privileged - millions of women aren't and they suffer just because of their birth assigned gender - they're raped and tortured and forced into marriages and mutilated and controlled and forced to abort babies and beaten up and treated like animals - I guess that's it

Me personally - sexual assault - sexual harassment - exclusion - being talked over - being ignored - not being taken seriously - not being looked on favourably for wanting a raise etc Loads of reasons

But it's not even about me - I have it fine because I'm pretty privileged - millions of women aren't and they suffer just because of their birth assigned gender - they're raped and tortured and forced into marriages and mutilated and controlled and forced to abort babies and beaten up and treated like animals - I guess that's it

How is the fact that you are a feminist helping women in countries that are so far away (culturally and geographically) they haven't even heard the word?

Totally agree.