Sean Taylor's killer a rapper

IF YOU WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO TO YOUR FUNERAL BECAUSE I'D BE IN JAIL FOR KILLIN THE MOTHER F'ER THAT KILLED YOU!!!

..._...|..____________________, ,
....../ ..---___________----_____|]
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER
send this GUN to everyone you care about including me if you care. See how many times you get this. If you get a 13 or better then your a true homie

:lol: I've been posting that around on MySpace.

IF YOU WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO TO YOUR FUNERAL BECAUSE I'D BE IN JAIL FOR KILLIN THE MOTHER F'ER THAT KILLED YOU!!!

..._...|..____________________, ,
....../ ..---___________----_____|]
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER
send this GUN to everyone you care about including me if you care. See how many times you get this. If you get a 13 or better then your a true homie

Whiskey Tango...what?

Hrmph...damn cheap rum.

"yeah they soooo wild that they have them dudes on suicide watch(which is a easy way to get outta gen pop)so dem dade county boys won't get up in that ass(literally) "

---an email i just got.

I was telling Amy how dumb these fucks are.

Say you're an aspiring rapper. I would assume it's not in one's best interest to go killing black celebrities.

If you're a rapper and you want some rep don't shoot somebody famous unless you a got a beef with them. But then you should get one of your boys to shoot them.

on the can?
According to the radio. he died of natural causes...yet still they called in homicide to investigate...which means someone doesn't believe that he just keeled over in the hotel room with no one around.

I hate today's whiny bitches that have to have someone to blame for deaths or mishaps. it's never the fault of the person who died it's always someone else's fault..therefore we can sue them!