Sean Taylor's killer a rapper

POLO!!!! how are race relations across the big water? what do white folk think of black folk?

on another note.. i always wanted to date a sister (love women of color) with an english accent...for some reason, english accents just sound smarter.. my "downtown julie brown fetish".. :lol:

and i was not kidding about nas's album name. ask knyte.

and jason whitlock's article link was posted on my other board. (btw: www.tampahiphop.com -- i have an interview at the bottom of the home page) and it fell to the bottom like a dumbbell in the tub.

there's really only a few "conscious" guys on there.. i say few, maybe a dozen.. and they're not always down to discuss isht anyway.

POLO!!!! how are race relations across the big water? what do white folk think of black folk?

on another note.. i always wanted to date a sister (love women of color) with an english accent...for some reason, english accents just sound smarter.. my "downtown julie brown fetish".. :lol:

and i was not kidding about nas's album name. ask knyte.

I have that fetish too. Odd considering my dad that I love is a racist sob and would try to kill me. His mother grew up in nazi germany so I give him the benefit of the doubt and just don't pass on any of that on to my son. I don't care what color you are. An asshole is aways an asshole and a good person always a good person no matter what color they are.

Overly PC, absolute desire not to offend constantly. Prevents academic freedom, among other things.

I find it odd because I've been subject to sectarianism all my life, like most people in Northern Ireland. I couldn't really care what people say. Perhaps in that regards I'm distasteful. But words are words.

I live by the simple ethos of treating people like shit until they prove they should be treated otherwise.

Overly PC, absolute desire not to offend constantly. Prevents academic freedom, among other things.

I find it odd because I've been subject to sectarianism all my life, like most people in Northern Ireland. I couldn't really care what people say. Perhaps in that regards I'm distasteful. But words are words.

I live by the simple ethos of treating people like shit until they prove they should be treated otherwise.

pc'ness keeps us from making strides as well. can't "talk" about anything involving the races bec someone is always scared they're gonna say the wrong thing.. and offend someone.

LOL @ treat em like shyte.

IF YOU WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO TO YOUR FUNERAL BECAUSE I'D BE IN JAIL FOR KILLIN THE MOTHER F'ER THAT KILLED YOU!!!

..._...|..____________________, ,
....../ ..---___________----_____|]
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER
send this GUN to everyone you care about including me if you care. See how many times you get this. If you get a 13 or better then your a true homie