Sean Taylor's killer a rapper

Shalimar

Like herpes - just appears
Feb 5, 2007
St Pete
www.minglemixx.com
Marklar
₥0
guess he's got a myspace page people are flooding (were flooding?)

i'm sure one of you techgeniuses can find it.

but i guess "his homies" are going to the page offering support.... like "damn dog, i just seen yo face on the tv, damn doggggg"

talkin about "free the dunbar 4" like "free the jena 6" and shyte. :rolleyes:

Do the crime do the time. I don't care if the glove fits or not.

Also Weed should be legal so cops will hunt down criminals instead of just busting pot heads all day.

Last edited:
MY BIG BRO DEF DIDNT DO THAT SHIT SO A MUCH NEED 2 GET OFF HIS TRAIL CUZ I DONT BALIEVE HE DID NONE OF THAT SHIT BRO A BITCH ALWAYZ GONE DO 4 U BUT THEY B THA MAIN 1S TURNIN DEY BACK ON YA WEN U GET BEHIND BARZ I LOVE U BRO
**FREE MY BRO C-DUB && ERIC RIVERA**

DANG BR0 i CANT BELiEVE i JUST SAW Y0 FACE 0N DA NEWS.. DiS HAS G0T T0 BE DA CREEPEST SHiT EVA.. MAN WAT WAS Y0U THiNKiN..? WELL iMA STiLL RiDE FA YA BR0!
$ MY BR0 STiLL G0iN BL0W..

25060516315455em3.jpg
250607234247873mk6.jpg
250609186470410cy0.jpg

How are we letting people embrace poor grammar and Thuggery as being cool things? It's just going to get worse as time goes on. You have to fight back against it or it will spread. Get your ass to school, practice safe sex, and have respect for yourself and your fellow man. Manners and education are a good thing.

How are we letting people embrace poor grammar and Thuggery as being cool things? It's just going to get worse as time goes on. You have to fight back against it or it will spread. Get your ass to school, practice safe sex, and have respect for yourself and your fellow man. Manners and education are a good thing.

It is annoying. It is like they made up their own sekrat clubhouse language like little kids.

because it's a constant in human society. Gangs and mob stupidity have been a foundation of American culture for a long time. first it was immigrants, then the capones, then the greaser gangs, and the bloods and crips. over and over again we glorify the easy way out of violence and pain as the quickest way to make "that paper stack"
And today's media/hollywood is not helping.