Screw this thread, its elpmis' birthday

Wow. That dude must have some deep deep deep rooted problems.

He's from a mental and physical train wreck of a family. Everyone has some kind of disorder. Downs syndrome, kidney and glandular problems, alcoholism, diabetes, stupidity... you name it, you can find it somewhere. And THAT is what my sister decided to give her ovaries to.

He once told me he likes to lie to people because he enjoys playing mind games. Seriously. I didn't think it was bizarre, actually. I thought it was pathetic and sad. I just laughed and later discussed it with everyone in my family. What that meant was "I'm an idiot and everyone I meet knows it. Ironically lying makes me look even more stupid since it's completely transparent when it happens. But I don't realize that, though of course everyone else does. Once again the joke's on me. Have I ever engaged you in a conversation about real estate amortizations? Because I'm an authority on it."

He's from a mental and physical train wreck of a family. Everyone has some kind of disorder. Downs syndrome, kidney and glandular problems, alcoholism, diabetes, stupidity... you name it, you can find it somewhere. And THAT is what my sister decided to give her ovaries to.

He once told me he likes to lie to people because he enjoys playing mind games. Seriously. I didn't think it was bizarre, actually. I thought it was pathetic and sad. I just laughed and later discussed it with everyone in my family. What that meant was "I'm an idiot and everyone I meet knows it. Ironically lying makes me look even more stupid since it's completely transparent when it happens. But I don't realize that, though of course everyone else does. Once again the joke's on me. Have I ever engaged you in a conversation about real estate amortizations? Because I'm an authority on it."

:lol: :lol: I once had an ex like that. The lies should only work for so long, once you figure them out. Sucks for your sis, she probably realizes it and does not want to admit she has a habitual liar as a husband.

:lol: :lol: I once had an ex like that. The lies should only work for so long, once you figure them out. Sucks for your sis, she probably realizes it and does not want to admit she has a habitual liar as a husband.

So you're dumping me? And I find out on a forum? FUCKING GENMAY

my first roommate in college was that way. Even when we were around the age of 8 or 9 he used to lie. I didn't think it odd then, you know how kids are, but at age 18-20 yeah...

He used to tell us Michael Jackson was his cousin and that they would have parties together (circa 1988). If he only knew then what everyone knows now.

I don't see how you could make that mistake unless they got married after knowing each other for 2 weeks or something crazy like that

And my sister fails at parenting so she's no help.
Yeah, but she's hot.

I really didn't want to just come out and say he was a douche if you like him, but man he's pretty bad. If all that is true, then my favorite part of the night was when he thought he would casually drop how much their house cost so he could make fun of people who had bought houses they couldn't afford. That was the second or third time I'd heard him try to work in how much he made, and I can only gather he was trying to be subtle about it.

I suppose I could have pulled out my W2 and dickwhipped him, but I just let it slide. See how I just casually let drop how much money I make. It makes me feel so good and so hard. Fuck I'm awesome.

Also, I was talking to him about exercising, which apparently he's a fucking Kenyan with all the miles he runs, and he was talking about running and swimming, then he stops and turns to Chris and says "I do triathlons" as though Chris would stop him right there and start to blow him. It was so fucking absurd I had to stop the conversation after he was done.

Yeah, but she's hot.

I really didn't want to just come out and say he was a douche if you like him, but man he's pretty bad. If all that is true, then my favorite part of the night was when he thought he would casually drop how much their house cost so he could make fun of people who had bought houses they couldn't afford. That was the second or third time I'd heard him try to work in how much he made, and I can only gather he was trying to be subtle about it.

I suppose I could have pulled out my W2 and dickwhipped him, but I just let it slide. See how I just casually let drop how much money I make. It makes me feel so good and so hard. Fuck I'm awesome.

Also, I was talking to him about exercising, which apparently he's a fucking Kenyan with all the miles he runs, and he was talking about running and swimming, then he stops and turns to Chris and says "I do triathlons" as though Chris would stop him right there and start to blow him. It was so fucking absurd I had to stop the conversation after he was done.

You have to be one of the biggest dicks I know. Fuck you make me rock hard.

Yeah, but she's hot.

Yeah. He's a triathlete. Uh huh. Jesus H. Christ.

I don't think Jesus was known for his swimming or cycling skills. He was more of a one trick pony.

if you can walk on water than you can certainly run as well...fastest swimmer evar!
I'm sure he could divine the pedals to spin too