Screw this thread, its elpmis' birthday

This thread is now about paris hilton-related photo chops that I have created.

196467ff20b507ae.jpg

196467ff20b54df6.jpg

196467ff20b57125.jpg

196467ff20b5943e.jpg

196467ff2c1ae421.jpg

Last edited:
Goat milk is very earthy, so male goat milk must taste like potting soil. This is the scientific hypothesis which I've just come up with.

Hope the rest of your birthday was nice. Your sister is hot. Her husband is nice, but a little bit into himself. Your mom's tits are not as good as dbzeag's mom's.

How did you hot sister end up being the tallest person in your family?

Hope the rest of your birthday was nice. Your sister is hot. Her husband is nice, but a little bit into himself. Your mom's tits are not as good as dbzeag's mom's.

Wow, her tits must really suck then.

May I please have pics shithead?

Her husband is nice, but a little bit into himself.

bahaha

You'll get at least a 5-hour conversation about how much of a douchebag he is if you ask anyone in my family other than my sister. That dipshit will tell you point blank that he is the most intelligent person alive, yet he's an uneducated, materialistic inbred from Oklahoma with a crappy job. He's obsessed with buying shit. They moved into a house they couldn't afford so he could show it off. He talks about buying boats and expensive cars though he will always lack the income to do so and everyone knows it. He will make what he thinks are subtle and cunning comments about you and the things you own until you tell him very clearly to shut the fuck up (which I did) or threaten to beat the shit out of him (which my brother did).

He tries to give my dad these ridiculous, embarrassingly mundane pointers about being a corp. exec. (with regard to his new board of directors position), despite the fact that he's never done so and my dad's been doing it forever. He's convinced that college educations are useless since he managed to find a graphic designish type job without one. My sister wants a master's degree for teaching and in his opinion that's a foolish waste of money. And his son (my nephew) is turning into a spoiled, rude little shithead because he's being taught to fail at life. And my sister fails at parenting so she's no help. It's pretty painful hanging out with them for more than an hour sober.