Screw the Vikings and their farking stadium...

theacoustician said:
How is it you live in this area?

We actually found a builder that was willing to work in our budget. We originally found one builder that could build in our range, but couldn't find anyone willing to sell just a lot. All of the builders in the area had bought up the available lots and were unwilling to build for less than $350 thousand. Finally we stopped at one place on the north end of where we wanted to build and talked to their rep. It was a family owned smaller builder. Basically, they were willing to build our house partially unfinished, and we'll be finishing the rest of it up this summer hopefully. Our development has more modest houses for the area, but as you drive to it you see some pretty damn big, nice houses.

Drool-Boy said:
no no, a hayabusa is one of them laughing dog like things from africa

I thought he was the dude from Street Fighter?

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yep, and sports figures will probably build houses in the area so realtors can start calling them 'exclusive neighborhoods' 'n such

Theres plenty of land in the area if the players wanted to live close to the stadium.

I can't wait to get invited to my first football player party.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Maybe they can help with your chicken coop problem.

:D.

Our neighbors took that down. Now its just some well fertilized grass. On Sunday, though, we were working on the playground when we heard a goat bleating. Couldn't find the little bugger, though.

Fuck. Now they're thinking about a site even closer to my house. I hate the fucking Vikings and their fucking new owners. FUCKERS

fly said:
I say they just use your house

Its getting to that point. Right now, on a good night, we get a decent view of the stars. With a stadium and other crap in the area that'll go to hell. I fucking hate them all.