Screw thanksgiving, what are you doing for Xmas?

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,119
To escape my fathers thai cooking for a year I've let my gran take me to Blackpool for a week (some place up north with a nice theme park). I just got the program for what we're doing, it involves eating, bingo, eating, drinking, santa, shopping, eating, bingo and a panto. I think Ill come back a whole 50lbs heavier. :fly:

How about you gays? When you actualy get yours asses online that is.

usually spend a week in niagara falls or toronto over christmas. i have the sneaking suspicion that it's not going to happen this year. barring that, i am doing nothing. no plans as of yet.

ill find out today if we get Friday off or not. If not, ill sit in the office for 8 hours doing nothing since no one will be here.

Drool-Boy said:
well we dont "get" 2 weeks, I "took" 2 week
Usually I work thru the holidays, so this is a first for me

i get two weeks. they usually use our three floating holidays in addition to the normal two days for christmas and two days for new years. i dont have to use any vacation time.

thrawn said:
i get two weeks. they usually use our three floating holidays in addition to the normal two days for christmas and two days for new years. i dont have to use any vacation time.

the only freebies we get are christmas day and new years day (federal holidays) everything else is vacation time

I'll be working lots of overtime catching up on work projects. :(

and lots of drinking, though probably not at the same time.

HydroSqueegee said:
ill find out today if we get Friday off or not. If not, ill sit in the office for 8 hours doing nothing since no one will be here.

You don't know yet? Wow. I found out When I started working here.

What am I doing for Christmas?

Nothing special.

However the week after is busy.
Start out by going to some parties, then going to Hocking Hills for a hot tub/new Years party. Followed by football bowl games.

I have Friday off. I'm going to be playing with the toys I get for my kids, right along with them, for most of the day :D

I can't wait until Christmas!