Screenshot: Name that movie: Version 1

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
51
close to Seattle
Drool-Boy said:
Nope
If chikken was here hed get it in a second:p
YUO MUST WORK ON YUOR B MOVIE SKILLS SIR

I'm stumped :(

Try this one on for size then Mr. BigToughKnowItAllAboutMoviesGuy

PDVD_23.jpg
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
Drool-Boy said:
No Im sick of a 15 yearold arrogant stupid bitch that people are only nice to because they think she MIGHT show them her tits.
Well you can be sure that I won't ask to see your tits ;)
 

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
67,337
35,416
1,323
52
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
Lynnakitty said:
Well you can be sure that I won't ask to see your tits ;)



Hay thats terriffic.
Look, in the interest of peace, lets just make a truce.
You do your best to ignore me, and Ill do my best to igonore you.
I think that will be best for everyone involved and will produce the least casualties.
Deal?
 

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
67,337
35,416
1,323
52
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
BigDov said:
I guess this means we're not playing the game anymore?



lol
sorry for derailing your thread bro
shit happens:p
But you see in my last post I tried to make amens.

And I still have no guess for your pic:mad:
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
Drool-Boy said:
Hay thats terriffic.
Look, in the interest of peace, lets just make a truce.
You do your best to ignore me, and Ill do my best to igonore you.
I think that will be best for everyone involved and will produce the least casualties.
Deal?
:wtf:
I have nothing against you dude. I was just teasing you. There was no malicious intent. I appologize :heart:
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
51
close to Seattle
Drool-Boy said:
lol
sorry for derailing your thread bro
shit happens:p
But you see in my last post I tried to make amens.

And I still have no guess for your pic:mad:


Hey, it's not my thread, I'm just playing along here.......

So yeah, it's pretty obscure- it's called Star, one of those awesome BMW Films from a couple years ago. Didn't really expect anyone to get it.

How about this one instead? LOL

PDVD_22.jpg
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
BigDov said:
Hey, it's not my thread, I'm just playing along here.......

So yeah, it's pretty obscure- it's called Star, one of those awesome BMW Films from a couple years ago. Didn't really expect anyone to get it.

How about this one instead? LOL

PDVD_22.jpg
:wtf:
Gorillaz music video?
 

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
67,337
35,416
1,323
52
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
BigDov said:
Hey, it's not my thread, I'm just playing along here.......

So yeah, it's pretty obscure- it's called Star, one of those awesome BMW Films from a couple years ago. Didn't really expect anyone to get it.

How about this one instead? LOL

PDVD_22.jpg



Its a Gorillaz video?

edit - at least the same artist that does their videos