Halp Scion

Shalimar

Like herpes - just appears
Feb 5, 2007
St Pete
www.minglemixx.com
Marklar
₥0
so like I mentioned my DJ crew the Spin Doctorz DJz has been enlisted as part of Autoway Toyota/Scion's promotional team. we'll be appearing (and dj'ing) events, about 1 a quarter, to help promote Scion. I need to pen some kind of "press release" to announce this. Please help.

I'm thinking something like:

The Spin Doctorz DJz are pleased and honored to announce a corporate partnership with Autoway Toyota/Scion. They will be appearing at events across the Tampa Bay area to promote Autoway Toyota/Scion and their products.

Their first event is the Caribbean Carnival being held at Vinoy Park in St. Petersburg June 12th and 13th. Please stop by and visit to learn about Autoway Toyota/Scion and pick up some free swag.

If you are having an event and interested in an appearance/promotional opportunity please contact -------.. blah blah.

yeah, that kinda sucks. help. please. not feeling articulate with this one. i need all them damn buzzwords.

Yo yo yo. Dis here be DJ Mingle Mixx, part of the mad def crew of spinnin' and grinnin', da spin doctors, yo, Lettin' all my homies be aware that the Doctors are in the Scion house, yo. The Spin Doctorz are rockin the mike and makin' the mad bank kickin with the Autoway Toyota peeps gettin' the word out that Scion is the mad dank buggy maker of fun, yo. Check it, and us, out as we spin and grin them praises for our peeps makin' with the Scion hottness at a locale near you.

Yo yo yo. Dis here be DJ Mingle Mixx, part of the mad def crew of spinnin' and grinnin', da spin doctors, yo, Lettin' all my homies be aware that the Doctors are in the Scion house, yo. The Spin Doctorz are rockin the mike and makin' the mad bank kickin with the Autoway Toyota peeps gettin' the word out that Scion is the mad dank buggy maker of fun, yo. Check it, and us, out as we spin and grin them praises for our peeps makin' with the Scion hottness at a locale near you.

you are so white :lol:

he is, but he has a point. if toyota wanted it to sound like corporate boilerplate i'm sure they have dozens of people on staff who could have cranked out the PR. Use your own words.

Nah, I wasn't really making a point, just having some fun. When I get home, I'll try something ligit, cause it's Shali and if I can help, I will.

and thanks duke. dunno if that might be too late. we gotta get this caribbean thing in the promotional loop and we gotta make this "announcement" first. or at least at the same time I guess. s'all good.

guess you can only get help if you need a smart phone or a weird flat screen TV deal. :eek:

Autoway Toyota/Scion has honored the Spin Doctorz DJz with a corporate partnership, and we are pleased to announce that we will be appearing at events around the Tampa Bay area to promote Autoway Toyota/Scion and their products.

The Caribbean Carnival being held at Vinoy Park in St. Petersburg June 12th and 13th in association with Wild 94.1 is our first event. Catch us there, learn about Autoway Toyota/Scion and put some free swag in your bag.

If you are having an event and interested in an appearance or promotional opportunity please contact ....

Let's get it.

less is more sometimes. I hope.

sounds fine. you have to keep something like that pretty simple. getting verbose would only confound the slack jawed yokels