FYI Scientists are smart, you're probably not. Listen to science...

Hey at least I respect a sharks personal space. These fuckin eggheads think theyre entitled to do whatever they want to whatever they want.
69313910.jpg

I'm beginning to wonder how much original thought anyone has vs. what's regurgitating stuff that's been implanted in their minds through a screen.

That said, humans should stop sticking their noses where they dont belong. I watched a show earlier, some asshole was harpooning a tracking device into a shark. Like who does that?? If he had done that to me I would have taken my shirt off and punched him in his stupid "scientist" face.
Who does that? scientists who want to track where that shark goes, so they can figure out lots of stuff about sharks. Ocean Tracking Network is based here in Halifax - http://oceantrackingnetwork.org/ - lots of info on that page about the stuff those people do.

The more we know about the world, the less likely we'll fuck it up. Granted we've probably fucked up the world beyond repair, but I'd at least like people to fuckin' try.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and Ledboots
Who does that? scientists who want to track where that shark goes, so they can figure out lots of stuff about sharks. Ocean Tracking Network is based here in Halifax - http://oceantrackingnetwork.org/ - lots of info on that page about the stuff those people do.

The more we know about the world, the less likely we'll fuck it up. Granted we've probably fucked up the world beyond repair, but I'd at least like people to fuckin' try.

People could just stop killing sharks for no reason, for starters. Science, fine, go ahead and track a few, sharks can't even feel the tracker device in any case.

I think they're both Down with the Syndrome...

I also think down syndrome was prevalent in those days. At least the paintings make it look that way...
It still is, just many people find out beforehand and don't have the Downs babies anymore.

People could just stop killing sharks for no reason, for starters. Science, fine, go ahead and track a few, sharks can't even feel the tracker device in any case.
It's not just the killing of the sharks...

It's the migratory patterns, it's the fact that sharks are found farther north in cooler waters than they have been seen in the past. It's about learning where they congregate and being able to possibly predict shark presence at a specific beach. There's a LOT of different reasons people track sharks.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots

Have you ever asked one?

Would you like a giant needle stuck in your back you couldn't do anything about and just had it hang there for months if not years?

It's not just the killing of the sharks...

It's the migratory patterns, it's the fact that sharks are found farther north in cooler waters than they have been seen in the past. It's about learning where they congregate and being able to possibly predict shark presence at a specific beach. There's a LOT of different reasons people track sharks.

How 'bout we just let them be sharks and take our chances when we put ourselves in places where we're not at the top of the food chain?

How 'bout we quit poisoning every damn thing we come in contact with and the sharks wouldnt have anything to worry about?