Baby School Is Coming Up

Rollout

Mothercucker
Apr 8, 2010
Miami, Florida
GUISSSEE Summer is ending and I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL.

And I have big boy classes...

208976_396617457052935_1646715181_n.jpg

And Mommy is gonna make me take the city bus
And I still haven't gotten my permit
And I will still have the same boring friends
And I all my favorite viddy gaems aren't coming out till Christmas
And I won't have time to play my viddy gaems cause I'll be a too busy with school
And school sucks
And I still have no girlfriend
And I spent my summer giving coffee to mean veterans
And I had no vacation
And I called my mom a cunt and she is so pissedd

owbojbong[woivnonvoigboinbaspobovjn
tl;dr - I hate life so far.

itburnswhenipee

Lonestar
May 25, 2005
Maryland
Because I'm too lazy :(

Then you deserve your fate, pedestrian.

Edit: I know people who waited until they were 17, 18, or even into their 20's before learning how to drive a car, and it's completely unfathomable to me why anyone would choose to do this. Motorized transportation is a necessity for everyone in this country living outside of New York city or maybe Washington, DC.

Last edited:

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
GUISSSEE Summer is ending and I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL.

And I have big boy classes...

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/s720x720/208976_396617457052935_1646715181_n.jpg

And Mommy is gonna make me take the city bus
And I still haven't gotten my permit
And I will still have the same boring friends
And I all my favorite viddy gaems aren't coming out till Christmas
And I won't have time to play my viddy gaems cause I'll be a too busy with school
And school sucks
And I still have no girlfriend
And I spent my summer giving coffee to mean veterans
And I had no vacation
And I called my mom a cunt and she is so pissedd

owbojbong[woivnonvoigboinbaspobovjn
tl;dr - I hate life so far.

If you had called me a cunt you wouldn't have a need for video games as you'd be grounded from them all year anyway. Go apologize to your mom and mean it.

Rollout

Mothercucker
Apr 8, 2010
Miami, Florida
If you had called me a cunt you wouldn't have a need for video games as you'd be grounded from them all year anyway. Go apologize to your mom and mean it.

I've this was about two days ago. Since then I've apologized but she didn't think I was sincere. :(

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Then you deserve your fate, pedestrian.

Edit: I know people who waited until they were 17, 18, or even into their 20's before learning how to drive a car, and it's completely unfathomable to me why anyone would choose to do this. Motorized transportation is a necessity for everyone in this country living outside of New York city or maybe Washington, DC.

I was almost 18 before I got my license. My sister was 22. We jsut didn't have a need to drive.

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
Columbia, Maryland, United States
I was almost 18 before I got my license. My sister was 22. We jsut didn't have a need to drive.

But you lived in Cleveland...didn't you want to escape?

By the time I was 18 I was taking road trips halfway across the country with my friends. Before that I at least explored every bordering state to mine. I cannot imagine not wanting to get out there and explore the world on your own as soon as possible.

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish

Jesus, that was about the nicest thing I ever called my mom. I was a fucking terrible child.

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
But you lived in Cleveland...didn't you want to escape?

By the time I was 18 I was taking road trips halfway across the country with my friends. Before that I at least explored every bordering state to mine. I cannot imagine not wanting to get out there and explore the world on your own as soon as possible.

It didn't occur to me to use the car as a type of escape until I had left for college and could drive anywhere I wanted.