Scary movies

It has a LOT of gore, but is still really scary: An Inconvenient Truth.

Scary? The only scary thing about that movie is how badly Al Gore can represent facts, whilst flying in his obvioulsy very fuel efficient helicopter to talk about how US, the small people, should give up our 'gas guzzling' cars, whilst he carries on in his huge Humvee. GO AL GORE!!!

Scary? The only scary thing about that movie is how badly Al Gore can represent facts, whilst flying in his obvioulsy very fuel efficient helicopter to talk about how US, the small people, should give up our 'gas guzzling' cars, whilst he carries on in his huge Humvee. GO AL GORE!!!
blah blah blah blah

why would you want to rehash this argument that isn't going to go anywhere but back and forth? i was making a joke of scary movie and gore. give it a rest.

watching open water on fx right now

I moved to florida to enjoy the ocean

I have a huge fear of sharks and of being eaten alive

if I want to actually be able to live in this surrounded by water and sharks penninsula, I will never, ever, ever turn on that movie.

I moved to florida to enjoy the ocean

I have a huge fear of sharks and of being eaten alive

if I want to actually be able to live in this surrounded by water and sharks penninsula, I will never, ever, ever turn on that movie.

I would be more worried about stuff in Brandon than I would be sharks in the water.

Dude, that movie is sweet. For some stupid reason I have like 3 copies of it that I downloaded years ago and burned to cd.

I'll be honest in that I haven't watched the film end to end. Mostly flipped through the movie. A lot of it is pretty stale.