Say there is a fire in your home

dog, photos, other box of photos, computer.

or maybe just go for the fire extinguisher and put it out.

Kids, then laptop and CD's with back ups of pics on them. If Knyte can't get himself out that's natural selection. The dog would just follow us out naturally.

I live alone with no animals so my own ass would be number one followed closely by my keys+phone+wallet (always right next to each other), a folder full of important information and a backup hard drive with a bunch of irreplacable stuff on it. And maybe the Kimber but honestly it's covered under the insurance so I wouldn't make an extra trip.

the funny part is that hard drive has so much personal stuff on it but it suffered a head crash a couple years ago and I can't access any of the stuff on there until I send it off to get recovered :(

Kids, then laptop and CD's with back ups of pics on them. If Knyte can't get himself out that's natural selection. The dog would just follow us out naturally.

If the fire didn't completely destroy the house the C4 that I set off to make my escape most certainly would.

family then picture albums and then computers for pics. this reminds me that i need to burn a cd of pics and give it to my mom for something like this.

My kids (if they are with me at the time), my cat, my boxes of really old irreplaceable pictures, cell phone, purse/wallet, car keys, me.