Say there is a fire in your home

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
What's the first thing you save?

What's the second and third thing you save if you can?

8467f20d1b9644.jpg

As long as husband and child are safe, my animals. 4 cats in a pillowcase (maybe 2 pillowcases) and my dog would follow along, that'd all be 1 item. 2nd would be grover, I've had him since I was a baby, and he belonged to my older cousins before that.

I'd let everything material burn. That way I don't have to answer any difficult questions to authorities later.

:shifty:

there's nothing in my possession that can't ultimately be replaced, so as long as I get out ok, it's all good...maybe grab a laptop or 2

Last edited:
The cats, four of them, but I think they'd be smart enough to run out of the house. Other than that, myself, and probably my computer. Rest can be replaced. Ultimately my computer could be replaced, as most of the files I can get back from friends. I do have business insurance which covers all of my computers, actual files, data, etc. Hmm maybe that is how I could upgrade my 4 yr old P4 computer :shifty:

I'd probably grab my kitchen knives. Once I got outside, I'd yell for Ape to wake up and/or shout so that the firefighters could find her.

I'd probably grab my kitchen knives. Once I got outside, I'd yell for Ape to wake up and/or shout so that the firefighters could find her.

So you are going to be a knife-wielding freak screaming while running out of a burning lanai. Nothing to see here, folks.

Edit: I thought you would take your fingernail polish and those slinky strappy shoes you just got from Nordstroms.