Saving dinosaurs...

S

smileynev

...so I was throwing aways some boxes and stuff here at work, and the trash and recycling area is in this little utility closet by the bathroom. Anyway, the light was on when I opened the door, so I tossed my stuff and went to close the door. But I thought about it for a moment and decided to turn the light off, figuring it shouldnt' be on. Then it crossed my mind that I was saving electrons and dinosaurs.

All of a sudden it occured to me. What if teams of people from the future had to travel back in time to kill dinosaurs so that our generation and future generations could meet our energy needs. Like, if they didn't travel back in time the industrial age would have never occured. By turning off that one light, I may have just saved the life of a small little chicken sized dinosaur. I am such a good guy.

wr3kt said:
I have no idea what the hell you just said.

In the future, groups of people, strike teams if you will, are sent back in time to kill of dinosaurs so that the fossil fuels, coal and oil, that we are dependent on today exist in our time. Without their efforts we would still be stuck with pre victorian technologies.

Drool-Boy said:
The little dinosaurs are the worst ones
gg on saving the worst ones

Jurassic Park the book was better then the movie because the old Colonel Sanders dude gets eaten by the little dinos.

Fat Burger said:
But what if the future people are really past people who travelled to the future in order to travel to the past and screw up the future?
You think burning hydrocarbons is the path to destruction? Then maybe aliens did it.

Drool-Boy said:
what if your strike teams from the future are raising the dinosaurs in the future and transporting them to the past and killing them?

HOLY SHIT!!!!

I think you just blew my last synapse

Fat Burger said:
But what if the future people are really past people who travelled to the future in order to travel to the past and screw up the future?

Umm, no. Past people don't have access to time travel. If they did I would be probably be some fat dude with mantits who has a penchant for eating the shit they serve at gas stations.