Save Tookie (dead thread)

Well, that's all she wrote. No clemency from the Governator. Tookie goes to meet his maker at 12:01 tonight.

Sarcasmo said:
Well, that's all she wrote. No clemency from the Governator. Tookie goes to meet his maker at 12:01 tonight.

Lookin that way. I'm glad Ahnuld just backed away from it.

I wonder what his personal view of the situation is. Of course he has a formed opinion about Tookie and his situation, I'd be interested to hear what it was.

Drool-Boy said:
Tookie dies tonight

LA is gonna burn tomorrow

It would not surprise me in the slightest bit. The TVs that all looters got from the Rodney Riots are over 10 years old now, they're probably hoping for a chance to upgrade.

b_sinning said:
Arnold should stand there and say no mercy for killers. The law is final. And stick him himself. Crime would drop for a few days at least.

He'd need to dress up like in Commando with the camo BDU pants and paint.

edit: Then say "Stick around" after he jabs him with the needle. :lol:

Last edited:
I can't imagine what it must be like knowing for a fact that by 12:03 a.m. you will be dead forever. The totality of that is mind boggling. Talk about a weight bearing down on you. I'd rather be a murder victim.

Also, the things people do to each other make me very angry.

SARCASMO SMASH!!

Sarcasmo said:
I can't imagine what it must be like knowing for a fact that by 12:03 a.m. you will be dead forever. The totality of that is mind boggling. Talk about a weight bearing down on you. I'd rather be a murder victim.

Also, the things people do to each other make me very angry.

SARCASMO SMASH!!

I'd imagine it wouldn't weigh on you too bad as no one knows what lies beyond...what's there to fear? In my non-death row rational mind that's the way I see it.

why_ask_why said:
I'd imagine it wouldn't weigh on you too bad as no one knows what lies beyond...what's there to fear? In my non-death row rational mind that's the way I see it.

Um, how about the fact that you murdered four people and will mostly likely be shaking the hot, scaly hand of the devil shortly after midnight?

KNYTE said:
Um, how about the fact that you murdered four people and will mostly likely be shaking the hot, scaly hand of the devil shortly after midnight?

the devil u say? as long as the easter bunny and santa are there too I'll feel at ease :fly:

KNYTE said:

I don't imagine hell as the fiery pit of medieval lore. I imagine it as a place devoid of all hope and love and feeling. Palpable depression, despair, and sadness. That's it. Of course hell itself is a religious anticlimax, so naturally this depression would stem from the realization that there IS a God, and you will forever be without his presence and warmth, which would be the worst fate imagineable. Pain would lose meaning at that point.

Frankly, I don't know how to make an atheist ponder the consequences of their own death, other than to speculate about what could lie ahead; reincarnation, trips on big spaceships of weird alien cultures, watching Benny Hill reruns, etc.

Sarcasmo said:
I don't imagine hell as the fiery pit of medieval lore. I imagine it as a place devoid of all hope and love and feeling. Palpable depression, despair, and sadness. That's it. Of course hell itself is a religious anticlimax, so naturally this depression would stem from the realization that there IS a God, and you will forever be without his presence and warmth.
So hell is daytime TV, intriguing....

Last edited:
why_ask_why said:
I'd like to think there's something out there but chances are you are just worm food

If I can't cruise the staggering vastness of this universe and observe planets and galaxies and nebulas up close I am going to be freaking pissed.

Sarcasmo said:
If I can't cruise the staggering vastness of this universe and observe planets and galaxies and nebulas up close I am going to be freaking pissed.

Stop raping Lemurs and you may get there, sicko.

KNYTE said:
Stop raping Lemurs and you may get there, sicko.

but they look all sexy and stuff...how can anyone be expected to keep their hands off a slutty little lemur?? :drool: