save my water

Um....you guys don't recycle bottles from bottled water?

Pooooooooooooooooointless. The only thing worth recycling is aluminum. For everything else it takes more energy to transport, store, process and remanufacture than it does to simply make a new one. :fly:

edit: oh do you mean using the same one over and over again? :o if so, I've done that but I also hear that plastic bottles leak chemiculz into the water over time

Last edited:
Pooooooooooooooooointless. The only thing worth recycling is aluminum. For everything else it takes more energy to transport, store, process and remanufacture than it does to simply make a new one. :fly:

edit: oh do you mean using the same one over and over again? :o if so, I've done that but I also hear that plastic bottles leak chemiculz into the water over time

She's concerned about landfills so in that part, it's worth recycling.

Well I guess that Tropical Storm coming by is a good thing then.

EDIT: Looks like it's going to miss the US altogether

Last edited:
landfills in general aren't bad, but when the stuff in them isn't biodegradeable, that's where problems begin.

That's where the problem begins but that doesn't mean it's a worse problem than recycling something that costs extra money and energy. ;)

We should just collect all the garbage we generate and load it into large cargo-ship type space crafts and launch them to the sun.

edit - nobody cares about litter on the sun