Saturn Puts Out a Sports Car **Breaking News**

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
http://www.seriouswheels.com/top-2007-Saturn-Sky-Roadster.htm - Lots of pics and reading.

In 2007 they plan on putting this out. Given concepts never come out of the production line as cool, this sure will bring out a whole other demographic to Saturn.

...without reading you know its going to be slow. :fly: :highfive: for the looks though.

sky.jpg

4 wheels...check
Doors....check

Looks like a car to me

Are you guys as amazed as I am? I know it's not much of a car, more looks then anything... but Saturn of all companies? wtf.

sky11.jpg

JJ is a big saturn fangirl, and she told me about this awhile ago. Is it still going to be made of tupperware?

guess I know what we'll be trading her vue in towards in 2007! Repeat customer discount, here we come!

looks, cool, but reminds me heavily of a vauxhall vx-220..like a lot like it....hm... lemme find pics..

EDIT:

vx220special2oz.jpg

vxturbo29eg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
b_sinning said:
I'm not middle aged enough yet to feel the strong need for a sports car yet. It just too impractical to my lifestyle.

Middle aged != sports car

I love sports cars... Never catch me in an SUV. :fly:

But then I dont have a family. :D

April23 said:
Middle aged != sports car

I love sports cars... Never catch me in an SUV. :fly:

But then I dont have a family. :D

That's why a sports car doesn't fit my lifestyle. A sports car is a young persons need to get laid/hook up car or a middle aged I need to feel young again car. Not a 20s married guy with a kid vehicle.

I miss being in the first group and I'm afraid I'm rapidly approaching the second one.

theacoustician said:
This isn't breaking news. I remember reading about this and seeing pics of it sometime last year.

So serious.

I know it's not breaking news, I meant it as sarcasm because.. OMG SATURN is putting out a sports car.

I swear to god I think theac is bi-polar: he's super cool one second and the next he's uber bitter