Saturday Night PART----Y

shawndavid said:
They're not taking 33 year old dudes, homey.

And, yes, it was corny:sucky:

I don't play that whining shit...either do it and do it perfectly or don't fucking bother

thank you once again shawn and amy. i truly appreciate your hospitality. when i am less sober, perhaps i will write a poem. :heart:

thrawn said:
thank you once again shawn and amy. i truly appreciate your hospitality. when i am less sober, perhaps i will write a poem. :heart:
my name is thrawn
I laid sod on the ground
then I partied like a motherfucker
60 hours up, 60 hours down

thrawn said:

You are most welcome. We enjoyed having you and hope you come back for the wedding. 7 monthes and counting... maybe we can mix in another mini meet???

In all honesty, you were a great houseguest. Thank you again for the good time (get your mind out of the gutter elpmis.) ;)

Candy said:
You are most welcome. We enjoyed having you and hope you come back for the wedding. 7 monthes and counting... maybe we can mix in another mini meet???

In all honesty, you were a great houseguest. Thank you again for the good time (get your mind out of the gutter elpmis.) ;)
SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX

what?

SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX