Satan's Syrup

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
Marklar
₥10
Blondie and I were walking through the drug store a few minutes ago and were buying some decongestant stuff when she pointed to the top shelf and said, "look at that!" I looked and saw a product called 666 Cold Preparation. I mean, this stuff had no price, there was only 1 box of it and it was so high on the shelf that it was behind some sign. It's apparently from Jacksonville, FL.

Tell me that isn't the most challenging product to market of all time.

Anyways, one way to sell it is my thread title: "Satan's Syrup, for when you have one hell of a cough"

Anyone else got one :D
Here's a pic btw:
666box.jpg

Last edited:
I'm picturing the last sip from the bottle, as soon as it is empty it sucks the soul right out of your body and into the bottle. But your cough is cured!

That would be kick ass to sell to people I know in europe. They are always begging me for DMX. :tard:

FlamingGlory said:
That would be kick ass to sell to people I know in europe. They are always begging me for DMX. :tard:

The rapper?

Watt cha reallllly wannttt tell me what cha reallly wanntttt

April23 said:
The rapper?

Watt cha reallllly wannttt tell me what cha reallly wanntttt
DXM... My bad. :p

I get this feeling of stupid listening to rap... Like my brain is flowing out my ears.

b_sinning said:
No trip is worth the stomach full of cough syrup.
I don't do drugs, I merely enable. Hallucinogens in general don't look like fun and I've watched a ton of people on them... Usually telling them that yes the people in the hall do want to kill you... ^__^

Halluicinogens are great. It is your subconcience visualized. There is nothing in there that I can't have fun with. I never understood people that took acid then freaked out. To me it's like starting a choose your own adventure book. No matter what you did something trippy was going to happen.