SARCASMO SPELLING MISTAKE INSIDE!

thrawn said:
mr sarcasmo, i think i understand what is going on here. these people just cannot comprehend your highly evolved psyche. your subconscience does not allow you to type or think the word scrap* because it associates that word with procedures that an ob/gyn (vagin@ doctor) may perform. future generations will systematically remove [ADMIN EDIT] from their vocabulary completely, even going so far as to destroy any evidence that )&%#@ ever existed. i, for one, will not be surprised when "swabtheredsnapper" is awarded 'best word of the century' and you are given the nobel prize for literature. i am thinking you may also receive the peace prize for obvious reasons.

so in actuality, your orthography is correct. the poo flinging rhesus' that have posted otherwise are merely humiliating themselves by their ignorance. and since the ignorance factor is inversely proportional to the thread hierarchy, the ignorance factor for the first person to claim misspelling is equal to or greater than infinite.

What have I gotten myself into? I have to share a room with you two fgts and now it's getting creepy.

fly said:
Im cooking right now too, but can't say what, as its a surprise for April.

It was sooooo yummy. Thank you pook. :heart:

Cooking something special for you tonight when you get home.... can't wait!!!

thrawn said:
mr sarcasmo, i think i understand what is going on here. these people just cannot comprehend your highly evolved psyche. your subconscience does not allow you to type or think the word scrap* because it associates that word with procedures that an ob/gyn (vagin@ doctor) may perform. future generations will systematically remove [ADMIN EDIT] from their vocabulary completely, even going so far as to destroy any evidence that )&%#@ ever existed. i, for one, will not be surprised when "swabtheredsnapper" is awarded 'best word of the century' and you are given the nobel prize for literature. i am thinking you may also receive the peace prize for obvious reasons.

so in actuality, your orthography is correct. the poo flinging rhesus' that have posted otherwise are merely humiliating themselves by their ignorance. and since the ignorance factor is inversely proportional to the thread hierarchy, the ignorance factor for the first person to claim misspelling is equal to or greater than infinite.

Quoted for great justice.