WTF Sarcasmo is beating off to cancer

The worst 2 months of my life is over. I shall now write a memoir, entitled I Shaved My Vagina for This?

Two months? That's it?

That's what I said while sitting in the waiting room today watching people who clearly had a lot of problems come and go. I had it good, multiple surgeries and sh*tloads of stress notwithstanding. If not for the most random dermatology visit on record a couple months ago, however, this would have ended poorly. The oncologist tried to communicate that to me today but I was having none of it. I just wanted to leave after I got my results. I heard him, though. From now on it's every 6 months like clockwork. It had been 15 years since my last.

Get those godd*mn moles and freckles checked, people.

Last edited:
so basically, what you had was much worse than duke, and you were able to nip it in the ass, get cleaned up, and be all fine in a mere 2 months without all the whining and crying and shit?

nice.

That's what I said while sitting in the waiting room today watching people who clearly had a lot of problems come and go. I had it good, multiple surgeries and sh*tloads of stress notwithstanding. If not for the most random dermatology visit on record a couple months ago, however, this would have ended poorly. The oncologist tried to communicate that to me today but I was having none of it. I just wanted to leave after I got my results. I heard him, though. From now on it's every 6 months like clockwork. It had been 15 years since my last.

Because of you, I did. 4 benign spots and counting.

Yeah, you are freaking lucky. There are people that deal with that shit for years. :( You're a cancer survivor now! That must feel excellent!

What did your mole/freckle look like? I have funky looking ones, but my regular doc says they are fine.

Man, I really should, but I just changed over to a high deductible plan and don't want to blow my HSA money on it. I really want that money for LASIK. WUT DO?

I have a freckle on my right boob. Can i get your now-expert opinion on it?

Glad you're doing okay :heart:

find some weird deviant chick on craigslist and have her come suck the fluid out and then suck the fluid out