Sarasota is 'Cougar Town'

all down to appearance and sex. sigh.

Why do you think we exist? Because our ancestors were engaged in profound works of charity and philanthropy? Sex is one of our basic drives. Like eating and breathing. Without appearances and sex you would have no forum on which to type your disappointment.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/articl...tle=Does-Sarasota-really-have-a-cougar-scene-

:lol: Kinda funny to find out the new show 'Cougar Town' is set just outside Sarasota. I've been to many a bar down there, and yes, the place is Cougar central. Spend a friday night at Horsefeathers or The Beach Club, and there is no doubt of the hot cougar community down there.

And now, this is being validated on TV. Go figure.

So, does your town 'got cougars'?

It's funny that the local paper has to even ask the question. The town is notorious for it's Cougars.

ROAD TRIP!

Why do you think we exist? Because our ancestors were engaged in profound works of charity and philanthropy? Sex is one of our basic drives. Like eating and breathing. Without appearances and sex you would have no forum on which to type your disappointment.

i know this. it's not disappointment. attraction is not JUST sex and appearances.

i know this. it's not disappointment. attraction is not JUST sex and appearances.

The parts that matter are. How long would you remain with someone who dressed like a bum and was terrible in bed? If my partner doesn't respect themself then I won't either.

what if he dressed like a bum but was great in bed?

what if how he dressed had nothing to do with respecting himself?

um. i guess not?

i have no idea, honestly. i assumed men were men were men till their 70s or something.

men sexually peak when they're between 18-21. women peak when they're between 28-35, or even later given how current hormones are surging later and later now. women want someone who can keep up.

Whether he's great in bed or not he is still a loser. And if a man chooses to dress like a bum then he is a loser. Mark my words. No self respecting man would do that, and no self respecting woman would put up with it.

Unless both of them had to, for example if they were destitute. Which isn't the case here because it's my scenario.

men sexually peak when they're between 18-21. women peak when they're between 28-35, or even later given how current hormones are surging later and later now. women want someone who can keep up.

I'm thinking I'm going to peak after I finally start getting full nights sleep on a regular basis, so around 40.

Ghost better still be able to keep up with me then.

I'm thinking I'm going to peak after I finally start getting full nights sleep on a regular basis, so around 40.

Ghost better still be able to keep up with me then.

hahaha i hear that. Valve isn't much older, but I've already gotten the "WTF woman, are you trying to kill me?!?!" lecture :lol: