Santa Claus really does exist

Status
Not open for further replies.
The strange thing is that I find it hard to label any of those people "fucked up". They all appear to enjoy it, and they certainly have choices to make. My friend, for example, LOVES sex. She cannot get enough. She will tell you how awesome it is to suck off a complete stranger on a bus. Now, did she end up that way because she was molested or would she have turned out that way anyway? She will outright deny that trauma is compelling her to behave in inusual ways, and again, by all appearances she certainly does seem to love it.

The strange thing is that I find it hard to label any of those people "fucked up". They all appear to enjoy it, and they certainly have choices to make. My friend, for example, LOVES sex. She cannot get enough. She will tell you how awesome it is to suck off a complete stranger on a bus. Now, did she end up that way because she was molested or would she have turned out that way anyway? She will outright deny that trauma is compelling her to behave in inusual ways, and again, by all appearances she certainly does seem to love it.

I think people like that are probably conditioned from a young age to behave in that kind of way, and because they think it's the way to make people like them then they pretend they like it. They may even like it, but that is also a result of their own child psyche.

So Kiki doesn't REALLY like anal, she just says she does. Poor thing. I wish I could cuddle her and tell that everything will be okay in the morning when I make breakfast. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.