Santa Claus really does exist

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's sad that a letter to a mythical being is what it took to stop this, however, the kid will always believe in Santa now.

CHECK THAT OUT MOD BOT. ITS AN ON TOPIC POST!!!

I'm going to speak about Santa and how bad child abuse is in this post, because if I were to reply to Polo, it would be off topic, and as such, considering the spate of spam in my inbox this week, Mod Bot and I are on the verge of having an illicit affair because we communicate so much.

God on Santa for saving this child!

letters from a child are hear-say and unpermissable. it's hardly sufficient evidence to arrest someone.

a kid can't even cognate what touching is for christsake, and have no understanding of sexual activity until they are of a certain age. this is bullshit, and frivolous to boot.

letters from a child are hear-say and unpermissable. it's hardly sufficient evidence to arrest someone.

a kid can't even cognate what touching is for christsake, and have no understanding of sexual activity until they are of a certain age. this is bullshit, and frivolous to boot.

The letter was enough for the counselor to go to the kid and question. A full testimony from the child could have been done then, which would be worthy of the arrest. Or at least for a more thorough inquisition into the situation.

The child saying to a counselor that he/she was touched is enough for the police to at least bring the creep in for questioning. If he confessed, that would be the case in the bag.

The letter was enough for the counselor to go to the kid and question. A full testimony from the child could have been done then, which would be worthy of the arrest. Or at least for a more thorough inquisition into the situation.

The child saying to a counselor that he/she was touched is enough for the police to at least bring the creep in for questioning. If he confessed, that would be the case in the bag.

anyone could write a letter accusing me of anything, it needs to be something more substantial than the word of a child, whether it's to a counsellor or not.

even if the guy is an absolute cunt, he could also not be. i think the holier than thou types suggesting this guy should "fry" should reserve judgment until he as actually convicted of the crime he is accused of by a minor.

So you think it's okay to molest a kid because they don't know what it is? At what age can a kid say "hey, that shit ain't right"? I could punch my kid in the face, and he knows it doesn't feel good. He's two. I think a nine year old would probably think a molestation isn't a normal thing.

anyone could write a letter accusing me of anything, it needs to be something more substantial than the word of a child, whether it's to a counsellor or not.

even if the guy is an absolute cunt, he could also not be. i think the holier than thou types suggesting this guy should "fry" should reserve judgment until he as actually convicted of the crime he is accused of by a minor.

Yeah, but this is America, where you're guilty until proven innocent.

So you think it's okay to molest a kid because they don't know what it is?

Don't say my post suggested I said this, it didn't. You're just reading what you want to read because you're a father and wouldn't want something so sick happening to your kid, therefore by me suggesting that a childs word is anything other than finite you're all up in arms.

At what age can a kid say "hey, that shit ain't right"? I could punch my kid in the face, and he knows it doesn't feel good.

he doesn't understand your right to do or not to do it and certainly cannot cognate it, especially not when they're that young.

He's two. I think a nine year old would probably think a molestation isn't a normal thing.

neithers picking your nose and eating it.

Not necessarily.

In some states, social workers, medical professionals, clergy, foster parents, attorneys, and camp counselors are required to report abuse. Some states require any person who suspects abuse to report it to authorities.

It's almost again the law for that counselor to NOT have reported this incident.

similar to here, the media can make scoundrals out of people very easily. especially when it involves a child.

Exactly.
This guy could be 100% innocent, but since now the medias picked it up, and his name and picture will soon be all over the news, the dudes life is probably ruined.

Not necessarily.

It's almost again the law for that counselor to NOT have reported this incident.

Huge conflict of interest, especially when involving the emotions of a minor. What counsellor isn't going to take a childs claims of a sexual nature and run with it? It seems to be human instinct nowadays.

I am not arguing with the procedure, I'm arguing with the childs word being hear say. Even if it's purveyed by a healthcare professional, it's still the childs word and hardly permissable.

Don't say my post suggested I said this, it didn't. You're just reading what you want to read because you're a father and wouldn't want something so sick happening to your kid, therefore by me suggesting that a childs word is anything other than finite you're all up in arms.

Is it not quite possible that there is physical evidence? They also mentioned a sibling that would probably corroborate. Is that not worth arresting a man? Would they actually press charges if they didn't think they had a strong case for conviction?

Status
Not open for further replies.