Santa Claus Part Deux

C

crazymike

So I'm watching the movie 'Santa Claus 2' starring the brilliant actor Tim Allen and there are several things that disturb me about this film.

1) Santa is very flirtacious with his elves who look about 8 years old. Mainly the females, so I guess it makes things a bit better.

2) It is an apparent sweat shop. Santa 'employs' thousands of 'elves' all year around. I don't hear any mention of pay cheques, etc...

3) Santa's goal this Xmas is to get laid.

But it's still an enjoyable Xmas movie :)

fly said:
so santa is gonna lay an elf? :egads:

nope, he ended up banging the principal. Which was funny because I guessed that about 2 minutes into the movie.

It's also funny, because he made a Santa clone who turned out to be a dictator who reminds me way too much of Hitler to be in a kids movie.

crazymike said:
So I'm watching the movie 'Santa Claus 2' starring the brilliant actor Tim Allen and there are several things that disturb me about this film.

1) Santa is very flirtacious with his elves who look about 8 years old. Mainly the females, so I guess it makes things a bit better.

Yeah but those elves are like 200 years old, which makes it ok..... Right? :eek:

Pandora said:
Actually what disturbs me the most is that you actually watched it.

:fly:

It's quality family viewing that I watched by myself.