WTF Sandy is a filthy whore!

Valve1138

I like the AB in the GB
Oct 19, 2004
South Harmon Institute of Technology
Marklar
₥69,135
Who else is in the path of Sandy and will allegedly witness the rapture this week?

We might get some wind, rain and snow. After our last big storm I think they put the power grid back together with duct tape, so we're ready for a power outage.

No generators left at any of the home centers. We got our replacement (old one was stolen, fuck Clemson :mad:) from Amazon for Prime shipping overnight delivery, arrived yesterday, then it went OOS :eek:

QdkBx.jpg

Last edited:
Hurricane Protip: If the weathermen and news services are making it out to be a big deal, don't worry about it. If no one is talking about it at all... Get. THE FUCK. OUT.

It fucking dodged Miami.

Which means I have school.

Which means I have to do homework.

Fuck You Sandy.

say hi to the beach on the end of key biscayne for me. you go to biscayne at all? grew up going there and still love it. haven't been back since 2005 though.

say hi to the beach on the end of key biscayne for me. you go to biscayne at all? grew up going there and still love it. haven't been back since 2005 though.

Actually about 2 weeks ago, I went there to do beach cleanup for one of my school clubs. But no, I don't go to Key Biscayne, I go to Miami Beach.

Ez wimmin there :rollout:

I dig the secluded thing. You have the whole beach to yourself on the end of Biscayne. You can find whores anywhere.

You able to get into madonna's? Rawr

LOL that reminds me of the time when some friends and I was at the Miami Beach Convention center for a robot's competition. We had just finished and we had decided to go to the beach and five guys. It was around about 6:30 when we arrived at five guys. When we got there, all the dancers from madonna's were inside eating. It was awkward but awesome because I only starred at their tits. :rollout: