WTF Sandy is a filthy whore!

But don't you want to run around with your hands up in the air screaming in panic? Cause that's what THEY want you to do. My friend drove all over town today looking for bottled water. Friggin weirdo

if i get thirsty, and run out of the 30 gallons of water i drew from my tap (an endless source of water, some people may be amazed to know), then i hear that there is going to be a lot of water just falling from the sky that i can drink. For free.

if i get thirsty, and run out of the 30 gallons of water i drew from my tap (an endless source of water, some people may be amazed to know), then i hear that there is going to be a lot of water just falling from the sky that i can drink. For free.

It's almost like you are smart or something. I still recommend you run around in circles screaming and waving your arms in the air. It's fun. More so if you do it outside where your neighbors can see you.

It's almost like you are smart or something. I still recommend you run around in circles screaming and waving your arms in the air. It's fun. More so if you do it outside where your neighbors can see you.

are people seriously being nutty? I havent been out much

Even down here, where we get them all the time, usually the day before the shit starts, everyone goes crazy, buying all the bottled water and plywood available
Last storm we had I put up the storm thingies, just because I didn't want to have to put them up during the storm.

Then the storm went the other way. Fucker

ok so NJ, NY and Massachusetts & Connecticut are all freaking and running for shelter and shit...
they are saying MAAAAYBE Southern Ontario (where I currently live) will have power outages.... and to prepare with flashlights/candles etc...
the last time i underestimated a storm, it was Katrina... I remember saying: holy fawk will you effin american stfu, its RAIN for fuck sakes...
then the next day i saw the footage and was like HOLY FAAWK :eek: (i felt bad)
so even tho part of me wants to scream and say STFU U CRAZY AMERICANS ITS ONLY RAIN, this time i might just shut up, get some candles and wait it out...

hope none of you nikkas drown.

Well, the federal gubbmint and the schools are all shut down for the next two days.

The fact that the storm has changed so much since it's started has me a bit worried.

Also, think about it, massive winds for a day an a half straight...can do a LOT of damage! We had that freak "Derecho" storm in June that produced 60 mph + winds and that lasted only 10 mins. It created a shit ton of people without power for days. Some a couple weeks! LOTS of damage...So a day and a half with that shit is a bit unnerving. I just thank God that we had all those trees next to the house chopped!!

my 18v tools came with a flashlight, runs about 6 hours straight on one battery and i have 4. Its not even LED either.

:lol:

Z7GkJ.jpg