WTF Sandy is a filthy whore!

I just saw them airlifting people off of rooves in NJ

nothing to see here. move along people. /officer floptical barbrady :p

HALP!!

BdEWt.jpg

The Awakening Sculpture - National Harbor/DC

Uhhh...Coco trying to describe the hurricane in Joizee, as her giant, sloppy tits flop around in the wind.

http://bit.ly/Q4lABH

article said:
Ice T‘s probably just sitting on them wondering when the power’s going to come back on. “Damn, woman, when these things get so lumpy? And quit lookin’ out the window. People gonna think I’m givin’ out free hams.”

This "Perfect Storm" was perfectly wimpy. I want my money back. What a joke. "Oh my god, the streets are flooding! Oh, nope, they're receding. My bad."

emailed my manhattan relatives and haven't heard anything back yet. one lives right on the water too. I'll be they had to get out.

some more first hand account:

By this morning the water receded and we left. 12th st was like an extention of the hudson. Across the st the water was almost up to the 2nd sty window

I seriously cannot get over the magnitude of the water intrusion!! Like all of the boardwalks. Ocean City for one...when we were there this past summer, was such a nice time. Now, to see that the friggin ocean covered the entire beach all the way up to the boardwalk is so terrifying to me. UGH. I would literally be hyperventilating if I was there and had to see that shit in person.

Deep, dark water going psycho = terrification!!