Sandals for Kanucks

i wear sandles damn near year around (not a kanuck though), becuase they're extremely conveniant, comfortable as hell, and chicks see it as confidence and want to get on top of you.

that being said, i'm not a fan of leather sandles... keep lookin

All niks are nooks and all nooks are naks, but not all naks are niks.

Transitive property says that if All niks are nooks and all nooks are naks then all niks must be naks. It's the declarative 'all' that makes this possible. Now if you had said that some niks are nooks you could make the statement that not all niks are naks.

I guess I'm trying to say that $80 for something that won't even protect your foot if you drop something on it is gay, regardless of what the shoe actually looks like.

Transitive property says that if All niks are nooks and all nooks are naks then all niks must be naks. It's the declarative 'all' that makes this possible. Now if you had said that some niks are nooks you could make the statement that not all niks are naks.

I think you read the quote wrong. It says not all naks are niks, which is entirely possible.

I think you read the quote wrong. It says not all naks are niks, which is entirely possible.

You are correct sir. I shall take two demerits. One for being quite the R-tard, and the second for posting before coffee.

I do however fully support my assertation that a man paying $80 for sandals might as well just go ahead and put the penis directly into his mouth.

i don't see the big deal with spending 80 bucks for sandals if they are decent and last me a few years. i've worn the same 35 dollar "cheap ones" i bought from sears 7 years ago more than any other shoe.

i often spend more on liquor each week than beerad should pay in taxes every week. at least i can keep these around.

birks rock. i'm in my seventh year of my sandals, though i am walking on cork now. i spent $100 on them, and that's money well spent. i went to birks only after i tried the cheap kind and they hurt my feet. i never go expensive unless i have tried other options.