San Fran - Places of interest?

The Monterey Aquarium is amazing (I lived in Monterey for the first 5 years of my life).

As for San Francisco...it's just kind of a nice city to visit, there's not a lot of must see stuff there. Fisherman's Wharf is nice, but be prepared to pay too much if you go to a restaurant there (I think I paid $25 for really bad spaghetti last time I was there).

The Golden Gate Bridge is cool, just remember that it's a one-way toll. I've never been to Alcatraz, but I know there are ungodly lines. There's also a major chocolatier headquarters in the same area (Ghiradelli?), which is supposed to be cool too.

b_sinning said:
Fishermans Warf kind of sucked. Golden Gate Park is nice. I had the best sushi ever in San Fran a few weeks ago.

OMG was it at the Sushi Boat place? That is kick ass!

In Berkley there is a place called Skates on the Bay. VERY good.

In Oakland there is the most awesome Cajun place called the Gingerbread house. If you don't eat anywhere else go there and eat. It is the best!

We walked all over when we were there. There is a lot to see and do. Just walk around San Fran and see whats to see.

JJ Lady said:
OMG was it at the Sushi Boat place? That is kick ass!

In Berkley there is a place called Skates on the Bay. VERY good.

In Oakland there is the most awesome Cajun place called the Gingerbread house. If you don't eat anywhere else go there and eat. It is the best!

We walked all over when we were there. There is a lot to see and do. Just walk around San Fran and see whats to see.

The place had an asian name but they did do the sushi boats. They floated around the bar. It was cool.

b_sinning said:
The place had an asian name but they did do the sushi boats. They floated around the bar. It was cool.

dining-0051.jpg